Thursday, August 13, 2009

Fresh & Clean~*~

I Finally got too painting my bathroom!!! Before it was all dull greyish white!! Notice the little chair! I got this at a little shop in Cambria,Ca called ~ Birds of a Feather~ You can visit it on my side bar !
Yippie all Clean and Fresh~*~
Would Love an Old Grungie Window to replace the little picture! I will find the perfect one someday!!!

Just had to share this with ya!! HA..HA.. Those picture's are of me !!! WHEN I WAS LITTLE of course! Notice the BuBblEs !
What EVER you do !!! Enjoy your Day~~~~

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cindy Surber said...

I love your new bathroom. Very fresh looking. Love the little chair.
I seen where they added molding around the mirror. It was a great touch.
Have a great day
Cindy

CAREY said...

LOOKS SOOOOO GREAT! I LOVE IT! PRETTY! PRETTY! PRETTY! I LOVE YOU!