Friday, September 30, 2011

Scarecrow Festival in Cambria Calif.


We spent the morning in ~Cambria~
They are having their
~Scarecrow Festival~
Thought I would share with you!



~Sweet~



~Reminds me of New Orleans~



~Awesome store in Cambria~



~Where is the Train! ?



~Enjoyed~



~Love this Crow~ Cawwww



Yikes here he is again!!



My Favorite little store in Cambria!



~Time for Lunch~



~A neat old fence~



This is a favorite of mine~
I loved her legs and shoes~!!



Check out her legs!



Love this!



So darn cute!
This was by a Cooking Store!!



Linn's Farm
Simply the ~Best Pies~ here!!!
YUM



~Hearts Ease~
Cambria



~My Best Friend~
Oh and Miss Emma!!



She is neat!



A neat Corner!
We had a Great Day..
The sun was Shining and Beautiful!!
Have a wonderful weekend Peep's...
Remember to ~ Enjoy the Present..
I'm off to make me a Scarecrow..
Hope You enjoyed them!! and Cambria!!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: