Thursday, March 15, 2012

This and That~*~



Well~ It's Thursday! The weekend is coming upon us!
Spring is almost here Too~
Oh Yes and St.Patty Day too! 
I just wanted to share some things that I have seen on 
~Pintrest~ 
I just love that place! 
Dang ~Wish I had invented it! 
Oh well ~ I'm to busy for all that!! LOL~~

Pinned on Pintrest~ :O)
This little chair reminds me of my friend
~Ruthie~
We used to gather up all kinds of funky 
things to make Planters! 
We even did one in an old Baby Buggy! 
Ya Know!! It was Darn Cute!! 
I sure miss ya Ruthie! 
I cherish those Memories! 

I have a Great Friend on FB
~Miss Donna~
This is her Hoosier~ It is packed with
all kinds of ~Baking Wares~ 
Donna made all the Bread!
Can you Believe its not real!
What a great job she did!! 
She has got to have the most 
~Awesome Collection~ 
Thank You Donna for sharing a part of your 
~World~ 

I'm in LOVE with this Piece of ART!! 
It is just Adorable!! 
I'm going to HUNT me down a rake like this!
And then ~Mikie~ can make me one! 
I just know he is going to be so excited 
to do it!!! 
~NOT~
But he is so Sweet he will do it! 
Hope you have a Super Good Weekend!! 
Remember to ~ Enjoy the Present ~ 

2 comments:

Anne said...

Such a lovely blog! So glad I found you; I'm now a follower!
Best,
Anne ♥♥

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

What great pics!!!! Awwww, I know how much you miss Ruthie. ♥ Ooooh, Donna's collection is a baker's dream!!
I adorable that wood tote box! I'm sure you can find a rake hoe like that and whip one up for yourself! Be sure to show us when you do!
~Peanut
:> )