Sunday, January 6, 2013

~*~2013 Is Going To Be ~A Great Year~*~

~Happy Birthday~
Carey Ann! 
Whoo Hoo! 
We enjoyed that 
German Chocolate Cake

Thank You Carey and Bryan~
for moving Aunt Peanies Hutch 
into my Sewing Room!
It's coming together in there! 
I will be Creating some fun things~ 
Really need to paint it ~Black~ 

Great way to start my New Year~
I got to help my granddaughter Ashley 
work on her Cabinets~~ 
They turned out Beautiful~ 
She will be adding a new floor also! 
See the wood! Pretty!! 

Wanted to share my 
~Long Johns~ I made for my friend~
Miss Belle! 
I always make her something for her 
home for to decorate for 
~Christmas~
Hope you all are enjoying ~2013~
Remember to ~*~ Enjoy the Present~*~

2 comments:

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Happy New Year, sweet Birdy!!! You're so adorable!! ♥
Love those long johns and that hutch is beautiful!
Are those painted cabinets?! Just beautiful!!
~Peanut

~*~Birdy~*~ said...

Hi Peanut~ The cabinets are the Rustolium SP that you did your cabinets! What a Job! But they turned out so pretty~~ Neat Neat stuff that Rustolium...SP.LOL
Smiles Birdy!! PS ~thought of you when we were doing them!! :)