Tuesday, March 18, 2008

~*~Going to Mississippi~*~

Going to Morro Bay first!
On our way to Morro Bay...Had breakfast with my Friend Jack , Grandson Michael Shane and Mike.




We saw so many Wildflowers! The Cows were very Happy! Just grazing in the Wildflowers!

Me and my oldest Grandson Michael Shane..We are so happy to have him with us....Such a good boy! Grandpa is pretty Proud of him too! And look how tall he has gotten....

One more day and we will be on our way..to see Ty~*~Sammy~*~Gretchen~*~Lee...

Look our here we come!






2 comments:

Caw of the Crow said...

Can't wait for you all to get here!!! Yippie! We are going to have fun!!! I love love love you!!!

CAREY said...

I LOVE ALL YOUR PICTURES! THE ONE WITH THE BOY SO TALL IS SOOOOO FUNNY! GLAD YOU ARE THERE SAFE! I LOVE YOU! LOVE, CAREY