Wednesday, October 22, 2008

~*~Back to Basics~*~PaiNtinG I love it!

I've got my Good Ol' Paint Brush and my New Can of Paint and I'm a Happy Painter!
Paint Paint Paint
~*~Country White~*~

Look at how Fresh this Paint is!

and CleAn!
We have our first coat of Fresh Paint...

Sweet Lil Rocker...Maybe tomorrow I will go get the material for the little seat pad.

Mike made me one today! Bless his lil heart!

He is so good at that kind of stuff..Thank You!

So I'm off to scuff and stain ...

Hope everyone is having a great day! SmileS to All! Birdy

2 comments:

Caw of the Crow said...

Can't wait to see them all done!! Don't you wanna come over and paint my stairwell with me!!??? COME on!!! he he !!! Gunna do it Saturday, I think!! LOL!!I love you!!! How DO you paint around the stairs!!! Yikes!! OH that has wood over it!!! Thank the GOOD Lord!!
Bye bye!! Love you, Gretchen

Ash said...

Oh my gosh.. IS that MINE HA HA.. I LOVE IT...